Students for Higher Degree:
1.Idith Gruman, Interaction of gravity capillary wave-trains, M.Sc., Civil Eng., May 1987.
2. Oded Gottlieb, Determination of the appropriate size of a multi-plate floating breakwater, M.Sc., Civil Eng., June 1987.
3. Nitai Drimer, Floating breakwaters in water of finite depth, M.Sc. Civil Eng., March 1991,
4. Doron Bar, Scattering by fractal surfaces, M.Sc, Applied Math., April 1992.
5. Alexandru Sheremet, Interaction of waves in shallow water, M.Sc. Civil Eng. April 1992.
6. Avichay Hadad, Concentration fluctuations in smoke plumes, D.Sc, Civil Eng., Jan. 1993, (joint supervision with M. Poreh).
7. Tal Milman, Nonlinear standing waves, D.Sc., Civil Eng., April 1994 (joint supervision with Y. Agnon).
8. Zvi Rosentraub, The currents along the Israel continental shelf induced by winter storms, D.Sc, Civil Eng., May 1995.
9. Dmitry Kunitsa, Application of an advanced forecasting model to the study of the wave climate at the Israeli coast, M.Sc. Civil Eng., May 1997.
10. Dmitry Kunitsa, Forecasting the regime of currents on the Israeli continental shelf, Ph.D. Civil Engineering, August 2000.
11. Zeisel Amit, Wind waves generation, M.Sc., Civil Eng., Feb. 2007.
12. Tobias Joshua, A simplified approach to tsunami calculations, M.Sc. Civil Eng., Dec. 2010.
13. Eyov Erez, Progressive waves in a compressible ocean with an elastic bottom. M.Sc., Civil Eng., July 2013 (joint supervision with Prof. Assaf Klar).
14. Hendin Gali, Tsunami and acoustic gravity waves in water of constant depth, Ph.D, Civil Eng., Aug., 2013.