Detached Breakwater 2.2
- M. Stiassnie and G. Dagan, Wave diffraction by detached breakwater, J. of
Waterways Harbors and Coastal Engineering Div. ASCE, 98, 1972, pp. 209-224.
Floating Breakwater 2.12, 2.28, 2.40
- M. Stiassnie, A simple mathematical model of a floating breakwater,
Applied Ocean Research , 2, 1980, 107-111.
- N. Drimer., Y. Agnon and M. Stiassnie. A simplified analytical model for
a floating breakwater in water of finite depth, 1992, Applied Ocean Research,
- M. Stiasssnie and N. Drimer, On a freely floating porous box in shallow
water waves, 2003, Applied Ocean Research, 25, 263-268.
Vertical Plates in Waves 2.3, 2.19, 2.22, 3.1
- M. Stiassnie and G. Dagan, Wave forces on a submerged vertical plate, J.
of Eng . Math., 7, 1973, pp. 235-247.
- M. Stiassnie, E. Naheer and I. Boguslavsky, Energy losses due to vortex
shedding from the lower edge of a vertical plate attacked by surface waves,
1984, Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond., A396, 1984, 131-142.
- M. Stiassnie, I. Boguslavsky and E. Naheer, Scattering and dissipation of
surface waves by a bi-plate structure. Applied Ocean Research, 8, 1986, 33-37.
- M. Stiassnie, Y. Agnon and E. Naheer, Scattering of water waves by a
system of vertically floating plates, 1981, in International Symposium on
Hydrodynamics in Ocean Engineering, Trondheim, Norway, August 1981, pp.