Linear Shoaling 2.10
- M. Stiassnie and U. Kroszynski, Extreme values of breaker direction and
longshore current. J. of Waterways, Harbors and Coastal Engineering Div. ASCE ,
105, 1979, pp. 331-334.
Shoaling of Wave Groups 2.21
- R. Iusim and M. Stiassnie, Shoaling of nonlinear wave groups on water of
slowly varying depth, J. of Applied Mathematics and Physics . (ZAMP), 36, 1985,
Shoaling of Finite Amplitude Waves 2.11
- M. Stiassnie and D.H. Peregrine, Shoaling of finite-amplitude surface
waves on water of slowly-varying depth, J. of Fluid Mech , 97, 1980, pp.
Shoaling of Waves Fields with Broad Spectrum 2.29, 3.5, 2.44
- Y. Agnon, A. Sheremet, J. Gonsalves and M. Stiassnie. Nonlinear
evolution of a unidirectional shoaling wave field, 1993, Coastal Engineering,
- A. Sheremet and M. Stiassnie. Laboratory validation of nonlinear
shoaling computations. International Workshop on MED & Black Sea, ICZM, Nov.
2-5, 1996, Sarigerme, Turkey. E. Ozhan, Ed., 391-405.
- M. Stiassnie and N. Drimer, Prediction of long forcing waves for harbor
agitation studies, 2006, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean
Engineering, 132, 166-171.