Waves on the Israeli Coast 2.5, 2.7, 2.14, 3.9
- M.Stiassnie, Wave hindcasting verus observation for a heavy storm on the
Israel Mediterranean Coast, Israel J. of Earth Sciences , 27, 1978, pp.133-135.
- U. Kroszynski and M.Stiassnie, Wave power estimates on Eastern
Mediterranean coast, J. of the Energy Div , ASCE ,105, 1979, pp.159-164.
- M. Stiassnie and S. Bachu, Numerical wave hindcasting in the Eastern
Mediterranean. A case study for the storm of 10-11 December 1980, Israel J. of
Earth Sciences , 30, 1981, 106-111.
- Y. Kushnir, M. Stiassnie, D. Kunitsa and M. Glozman, Extreme northerly
wind storms in the Eastern Mediterranean Basin and their wave impact in deep
water in Haifa Bay. 6th International Workshop on Wave Hindcasting
and Forecasting. Monterey, Calif., Nov. 6-10, 2000, pp. 298-305.
Currents on the Israeli Coast 2.42
- D. Kunitsa, Z. Rosentraub, and M. Stiassnie, Estimates of winter currents on the Israeli continental shelf, 2004, accepted for publication in Coastal Engineering.